Office 365 Overview
Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of Cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping to save time and money while freeing up valuable resources. Office 365 is simple to use and easy to administer - all backed by the robust security and guaranteed reliability customers expect from a world-class provider.
Office 365 combines the familiar Office desktop suite with Cloud-based versions of next-generation communications and collaboration services from Microsoft including:
Hosted Exchange Email
- 50 GB mailboxes
- Sync email across multiple devices; PC, Tablet, Mobile
- Share calendars, contact, folders, email, notes and tasks within your office
- Premium Anti-Virus & Anti-Spam Protection
- Email Archiving and Retention Policies
- Geographical Data Center Redundancy
- Software Managed by Microsoft: No More Patches, Updates, Crashes or hardware failures!
- Ongoing Support: So no need for an in house IT Staff.
- Available Legal Hold, eDiscovery and Search of Archived email
- Secure cloud storage, Team sites and application sync
- Manage documents with version control and built in approval system
- Collaborate on projects with team sites that help keep related documents, notes, tasks, and conversations organized.
- Share Documents, insights and status updates with colleagues
- Put Your Intranet in the Cloud with a Robust, Secure, and Flexible Platform to meet all your Business neeeds
- Create and Manage Work Flows
Skype for Business
- Instant Messenger/Chat Tool
- Host online meetings with audio and video
- Using one-click screen sharing
- Find & Connect with colleagues and customers
- Integration with your Phone System Available
Office Web & Mobile Applications
- View, Share, and Edit Microsoft Office doucments on the web with Microsoft Office Web Apps through a web browser using virtually any device connected to the Internet.
- Enhanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote Web or Mobile Apps let you work across multiple devices right from your browser.
- Use Lync and OneNote Mobile apps on most devices, so you never miss a meeting and always have your notes.
Office Suite Desktop Applications
- Get your Microsoft Office Suite for your Desktop through Office 365 which ensures you will always have the latest versions of Office desktop applications.
- Download Your Desktop Office Suite on up to 5 Devices (PC, Mac, Tablet)
- Stream full versions of Office programs to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 with Office on Demand.
- Capture your ideas however you work best -- using a keyboard, pen or a touchscreen.
- Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.